Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yippee...

Okie...first time using my lappy to blog...i wonder how it will turn out..still getting used to it...

Anyway....Fen got her car today!!! So darn exciting can...my dear gal was so darn kind to drive me to town, shop around and to get my luggage then sent me home...thanx babe!!! So cool that u've gotten a car! We can go for suppers!!! muah haha...u drive i give verbal directions...haha...

Haha...at least she's been driving for quite sometime so i aint as scared when i was in the car with her...unlike getting that lorry ride years ago...haha...this time got seatbelt and airbag...safer...plus i already bought insurance...muah haha...=p

Handsome...i miss you...how's London so far? Do take more pics other than those eggy cubicles...keke...Still in the process of buying winter wear...Love GSS cos gotten quite a few stuff at cheaper price including luggage...didnt get samsonite cos too ex...managed to find something cheaper by more than 100 bucks...hehe...

I finally got down to get my contact lenses done...next up will be getting shades...spending alot of money...but i really need them leh...

Plus some co still owe me my 13th month pay!! Can you imagine if i heck it and not check my payment slip carefully...my one month salary will be nothingness...damn it how can they be so darn careless...

Anyway gotta go...will update again....

Current mood: Happy...letting go of it bit by bit each day...it's working pretty well so far=) i'm glad

2 comments:

gageism said...

lorry driver: peifen, be careful..she gives last minute directions... haha

miss you too. esp now tt i know i wont get to see you for a long time..
but i'm letting u in on something.. i'm toying with the idea to fly to australia after i come back from london
hee..

i'm planning to watch a musical today. but so lazy to get out. it's so cold.
plus i got lost yesterday.. hee.. was just walking everywhere except the place i want to go.
but no worries. i finally got a map.
hee...

Misspiggy said...

Excuse me...it's a test for u two k...see how fast u can react...muah haha...good training eh!

Really?! you coming?! i'll find out the address and let u know my orientation dates!!! keke...

I miss you shit loads...want to hear from you about london juz like how i told you about vietnam...

How come you got lost...aint tawfiq with you? Sometimes getting lost will get you to some other outstanding places too...like what we did during our trip...i always led the wrong way and ended up in some funny streets that were quite nice...keke..

Take care k...wanna hear from you soon=)