Monday, September 28, 2009

I wonder...

If you've sensed my agitation whenever you asked me if bro is online the moment I set foot in the house...

for god sake, I haven't even switched on my lappy to access the internet yet...

If you've sensed my frustrations when I tried to tell you something about me and you ended up interrupting me with your complaints...complaints about the past few months, complaints that revolve around you, complaints about dad...

did you realise I end up keeping my mouth shut, let you talk and not finishing whatever I wanna say cos I just feel that everything become pointless now...

Maybe I'm pms~ing...maybe i'm just being short fused...

Sometimes I wonder, if I am the one who gave birth and relocated to another country, would my parents do the same for me...

I know the answer somehow...

In the first place I dun think I'll want to rely on my parents knowing how tough and stress it'll be on them...but then again...who am I to make such statement right...

No comments: