Thursday, November 26, 2009

I dun know why I cared in the first place. Now I look like a fool who wasted the time and effort, only to go hungry, exhausted and pissed, combination of all in just one night.

I am NOT angry that you changed your schedule with the sharing session. I would have loved to witness you launching your book and hearing your heartfelt speech, I am happy that you achieved that.

I am in fact pissed that when you had in mind to revert the schedule, you failed to inform me. Is it really that hard to even drop me a msg to tell me about it. Seriously I dun care about others' achievement. I do care about yours. The fact that you told me you might shift the session, showed me the effort of yours to involve me. Hence, I made the effort to fulfill my promise of reaching the venue before 9pm.

I had back to back sessions today. 7 kids in total, one toilet break. Sessions officially ended at 6pm but I had to stay in office to send emails, look up for exercises etc. I did not leave the office till 8pm. I had to take the bus, miss the bus stop, walked from bukit merah interchange to the venue...only to find out that I have missed it.

Perhaps to you, I have not made enough effort to go there on time. I tried but at 7, I was still printing out stuffs in the office.

I should have just dropped a msg to congratulate you and then tell you that I'm sorry I can't make it...

It would have saved all the trouble and save me from getting all worked up...

It's not the first time this happened...it's just like the time when you told me you would bring the boys over to the gym, only to tell me you guys couldnt make it...and I only gotten to know it when I msg you!

A simple msg, a notification...is it that hard...

No comments: