Sunday, November 22, 2009

snippets of life...

Time: After dinner

Venue: In the train

Moments:

Cant remember exactly what started it...we just laughed and laughed and laughed...

It could be me laughing at him and his 'muted' watch, it could be him whining about his 'muted' watch, it could be me constantly disrupting him in his reading, it could be me being just plain silly...

I love the time spent with Mr Fish...


Time: Every Sunday (almost)

Venue: Fitness First

Moments:

Aint consistent in going for bodypump but I am loving this time allocated for working out with my pals.

From nagging me to load up my weight to me bouncing around after a seemingly tough work out (cos I cheated by using the lightest weight)...

From me trying to get my coordination to me stamping my feet into yd's face...

From us sweating like pigs after a 2-hour work out to us nua~ing at the sofas...

It always warm my heart to have you guys around me...

No comments: