Monday, December 14, 2009

I do have to admit, I have not been home much lately.

Had to stay home to babysit today. It was good and it felt good too. Too bad Ben ben was away in Clementi. I have not seen him or spent much time with him lately.

Love it when I get to spend time with the kiddos. Kitty girl has been so cheeky and cute as always. Auggy has been so funny with his antics too.

Dinner with mama and papa was good. We took train to Hougang and had crab for dinner. Little ones were not too handful to deal with, hence dinner was rather enjoyable. Walked around abit after dinner and we came to this little playground on the 5th floor of Hougang mall. Had some fun putting Kitty on the swing, seeing Auggy screaming his heart out while papa turned him on the merry-go-round. My dear folks even tried the equipment themselve. Quite a hilarious scene to see them doing that and mama fell on her butt while attempting the super miniature swing with Auggy.

Santa Claus was around to give out candies too and the kiddos were so happy to see him. Kitty girl was not even scared of the fake santa.

Quite a few people gave me odd looks when I was carrying Kitty. Perhaps I dun look like a mom. Or am I too young to be one? Maybe.

Anyway, if I ever have kids of my own, I'll make sure I can handle them myself instead of relying on someone else.

No comments: