Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Christmas...

I had diarrhea that bugged me on and off for days...I reckon the way to stop it, is to starve it...muah haha...it kinda worked eventually...

This Christmas...

I cooked spagetti for my clique...

Okie...I almost cooked all 3 packets of spagetti because I misread Sze's message...he said 3/4 of a packet of spagetti while I read it as 3 to 4 packet of spagetti...for 8 ppl what...you cannot fault me for the misinterpretation right...

Quite thankful that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cooking...can you imagine if I didnt get tired and too lazy to cook the other 2 packets of spag??? I think my friends would have eaten until they puke the noodles through their noses...


This Christmas...

I had to endure the urge to LS while purchasing or should I say grabbing the ingredients from the shelves; smile and try to maintain my composure while waiting patiently to make payment; smile yet again and pray hard that I won't LS in my shorts while the cashier made small talk with me...I swear, I nearly wanna grab her collar, asked her to stop talking just so she could scan those bars quickly and let me go home to my beloved toilet bowl...

It's not funny to lup the bags of stuffs and made my way home in the half skip half run pace...any quicker or slower, I would have shittd in my shorts...

So...I did manage to whip up a meal enough for 8 of us...Please be assured that I DID wash my hands thoroughly after going to the toilet! But being paranoid, I still put a disclaimer after my dear friends were done with the meals that should they have diarrhea, I will provide bao ji wan...

I know I know...bad habit of mind...I should have warn you guys earlier...at least I didnt wait till one year later then tell you guys about it okie =p

This Christmas...

The cab driver tried to flirt with me while all I could think of was to deliver my food safely to gage's place...I know it's a flirt when he used stupid lines like "wah your IC photo looks very pretty..."

It was taken when I was Pri 6...Helloo...you're a peadophile or what...duh...


This Christmas

I am happy cos fen is back, finally...and to celebrate Christmas with her just makes it even more meaningful...


This Christmas...

I received the puzzles that I have been eyeing for ages...despite me knowing its presence...I am still happy that it was completed within such a short time...

Appreciate that you try to surprise me so early in the morning and fetching me to work...

Muack!


No comments: