Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last night, I dreamt that banker called me over the phone to wish me Merry Christmas and to have a meet up. I pretty much got woken up and unable to sleep. I didn't sleep until much tossing and turning were done...

It sux...I rem telling myself 'nah bey, it's not even dawn yet! Fucking waste my sleeping hours!' And for me to use the NB word...I ish feeling very frustrated...

Lately, the hiccups within my current relationship have made what was pretty happy-and-bright-lovey-dovey-time to have a sudden turn and nose-dive into the black hole...What's going on? I thought we were going on pretty good...I want those lovey dovey time back...

It's sux to feel insecure, it sux to feel scared...

I used to avoid confrontations or avoid touching ANY issue that cropped up...Missy here is well known for running...running away for problems...

For me to want to talk about stuffs is a huge step, to come out of my comfort zone, to want to work things out instead of letting it snowball and eventually resulting in an ugly death...It is a huge step for me to confront the issues and face the possibilities of hearing things I dislike or fearful of knowing...

I am afraid that I will get into the mode of shutting things out just so I can protect myself better...I am afraid that I will turn and run the opposite way to reduce the possibility of getting hurt...I am afraid that I will be back to before where I have no one to protect me but myself...I am afraid that I am indeed too broken for anyone to be able to accept who I really am...

2 comments:

gageism said...

we are all broken of some sort.
and eventually.. we will find one who loves us even if we are broken.
run the opposite if you will.
for the one who truly loves you will run after you.

while you think about how worthy you are to be loved, don't forget to think about how much the other party is loving you, silly girl.

Misspiggy said...

you know, your words always find its way to my heart. How did you do that...

Thank you so much my dear friend!Muack!