Sunday, June 28, 2015

1) Happy to meet up with Shimin and Apple for a short awhile. It's been ages since we last met. Am glad that Shimin is feeling better and moving on with her life. I do admire her change of mindset in attempting to try new things and keep herself occupied with meaningful activities that can cheer herself up. Glad that Apple get to spend sometime with us after settling her kids back home.

2) Hubby bought me a sleepwear while he was out with my bro and sis in law. And I thought he bought something for himself when I saw the quicksilver paper bag. Happy that he thought of me even when he was out watching movie with Andy and Abby.

3) Peifen and Aaron are coming back on 6 Aug!!! No more wanting-to-meet-up-but-realize-she's-not-in-Singapore moment! I can finally have my buddy back in the same time zone!

No comments: