Saturday, June 20, 2015

I think I should start being more positive and start counting my blessings. No more negativity or whining...I really dun like the negative vibes I give out from time to time. 

Perhaps I should list down three each day, starting from today...

19 June 2015
1) Despite super busy schedule and lotsa stress at work, Puppy made his way down to have lunch with me! It's an effort and I truly appreciate him for wanting to spend his time with me despite seeing me every single day ;p

2) Doting mother-in-law boiled ginger-red dates tea for me to bring to work. I'm lucky to have her taking care of my health and well being :)

3) Grateful to have the ability to persuade my parents to go for the Taiwan trip and have the means to support them financially too. 

20 June 2015
1) Happy that I can still relate to kids of various age and make an impact on them.

2) Gage messaged me today to ask of my whereabouts. I thought he saw me at Bugis and that I missed out on saying hi to him. Turned out, he was on his way to Sengkang with his mum and thought to ask me to join them if I were at punggol visiting my parents. Very sweet to have a friend who thinks of me from time to time and try to include me in his activity. 

3) Big gathering for Fathers' day celebration with the Neo family. The laughters, chattings and jokes shared among the elderly, the youngs and the not-so-youngs were truly heart warming :)

No comments: