Wednesday, June 24, 2015

1) Appreciate Uncle Peter for inviting us to the Mercedes AMG launch event at Grand Hyatt. It was an experience I've not been through before. No doubt I was super underdress (like really super underdress), it was fun watching how people mingle and how the organizer arranged the pre show before they let everyone have a view and touch of the latest AMG GTS.

2) There was a major boo boo at work yesterday, resulting in me having only 15 min lunch, to make up for the session  and having my kid to make an alternate arrangement with his project mates. Am really glad that things turned out well, like really well. I was prepared for the mum to yell or make a fuss for the time delay and inconvenience caused. Instead she was soooooo understanding and assured me that it was not within my control to begin with. I've been with this mum and kid for awhile, and to see her being so calm and collected dealing with such situation instead of exploding, I truly think she's changed for the better! And I'm so happy for her!

3) At the end of the day, I'm just glad that I get to go home and sleep as I was dead beat...I so badly want this June hols to end!

No comments: