Friday, January 08, 2016

Day 1- 4 of not working...

Alright...I have always been very slow in my responses and reactions towards situations. So this stay-at-home-till-delivery arrangement has not really sunk in much since the start of 2016. Partly also because Pupz took leave on the first 3 days to keep me company, which was very sweet of him.

Yesterday was technically the first day of me being home alone and not stepping out of the house. Cooked myself lunch, cooked dinner for the both of us. Not that bad except that lazy me did not go swimming nor exercise. My cooking skills sucks. I think I can survive on the food that I cooked for myself but to accommodate for Pupz's taste bud, I think it's still a long way to go. Porridge was cooked too early and hence turned out like baby porridge..nua nua one...tomato egg, turned out funny, xiao bai cai turned out alittle hard, though my explanation was it'll be too soft if I cooked it any longer. O well...at least we had a good laugh at it and he still finished his food..hahahahhaa....

As for today, went out to meet an ex-colleague for lunch. Then went home. Started to do abit of chores - vacuuming and mopping the floor, washing and drying the clothes...Felt so much like an aunty...but what to do, since I have the time on hand, might as well slowly pack and clean the house. I dread packing my room...There's so many things to pack away and prepare for Alexander's arrival! Plus I am not the most organized person to begin with. I need to start getting things ready for the little koala...so many things to follow up...and this Sat we have the pre-natal course to attend. Hopefully we'll have fun and not get too traumatized with the visual stuffs on deliver =p

 Gonna go swimming now!

No comments: