Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Yeah... I am finally done with the reports! No more reports! No more feeling guilty for not being able to send the reports! Yeah!! I can finally return all the files!

Anyway, have to step up on my exercises. After the Bangkok trip this weekends, I think I need to go for regular prenatal yoga classes to tone up and build the stamina...

On a side note, koala has been kicking so much more lately. His kicks are getting so much stronger and sometimes he seemed to be aiming at my bladder and that makes me wanna pee with each punch he did! Just yesterday, we could even see him pushing my tummy and making mini 'Kallang Waves'...so funny to see my tummy blobbing up and down...Hope he's doing well inside my tum tum...I can't wait to see him this Thursday when we go for the gynae...He's always hiding his face and back facing us when we did the ultrasound. Hopefully he'll let mummy and daddy see his face on Thursday!


No comments: