Sunday, September 05, 2004

one week gone...argh....

great....my one week hols juz zoom past me like that...gotta rush my counselling report...am so dead again...once this hols end...it'll mean endless assigments and project work...did i say i used to hate project work...but somehow i prefer it more than reports now...ugrh...

went for a camp on mon and tue...pretty interesting...second day was more fun...cos my team can work better together....we actually enjoyed ourselves more without all the conflicts and struggles....it happened during day 1...and i was quite taken aback...

Few things happened...
1. swam for the first time in nyp pool...

2. slipped by the pool side...damn stupid and embarassing...cos i was practically on my back...like an old lady...sooo malu...my only concern-my back, luckily it wasnt a hard fall..if not i'll get another fracture again...

3. gotten pushed into the pool by my facilitators...have yet to revenge =p

4. made new frens in my team...soo happy to know them...facilitators included...haha

5. china guy in my team actaully said my chinese not bad...hoho havent hear that for a long time...happy...

6. first time i host a short performance...uh i tend to stammer whenever i have to speak in english in front of whole lot of ppl...good that it didnt happen~ phew~

7. didnt know i can run that fast.....sprinting is so not my cup of tea....nearly died after the run...haha...man i rather jog 8 rounds than sprint 400m.....

8. i thought my patience is getting shorter and shorter...in fact it's still there...and stretched too...think this thing comes along with age...ha....

it's memorable for me...cos i seldom get to participate in this kinda camp...ppl i intereact with never fail to amaze me with their capabilities.....


after camp, was slacking at home...studying for basic theory...should have gone for the bike one...cos bro say if i gotten the lisence for it he'll buy me a bike....haha wonder if he'll keep to his words...=p at the most i drive dad's bike....

thurs went out for ppr discussion....so fun...am going to film something again...hopefully it wont take long...went out shopping with ck then...bought a top and he ended up buying more than me...how unfair is that....but babe...thanx for coming down to accompany me despite u lacking of sleep....muack...thank u.....still think it's funny...the way we chatted that day...hee...

okie i seriously need to sleep...nite everyone.....yd, papa ng and vicky and adrian...meet up soon....muack!


1 comment:

pinkmpho5|s said...

hey! glad u went fer the camp.. eh... ur fren very the funny.. abt the masterbed... whahahha.... then.... oh... din noe u had a #... where!? happy tat u finished one report! lala.. next time... we[jessie, u and i and whoever] shall go and swim! shiok!!! heh.. take care!