Thursday, March 30, 2006

i have never been so tired in my life like i was today...keep dozing off here and there...having to constantly move about in order to wake myself up...

going tobe the fourth day into my clinical...it's a whole new different feel in a private setting...the working environment is good...colleagues and supervisor are nice and willing to teach...the only thing that gets to me is that i cant touch the children nor play with them during observation cos it's a privates setting...parents pay huge amount to get treatment for their kids...we have to make sure that the therapy sessions are worth their money...

at the moment...the usual routine for us is to help around packing the rooms up at the end of the day...which is quite fun cos my classmate and i ended up playing with the equipment....cool...

havent been meeting up with fen, min, handsome and ck...i miss you ppl...forgive me if i havent been contacting u much lately....cos really tired...juggling so many things at the same time...now my head feel damn heavy...but gotta get things done...

i have many photos to upload to let u all see but no time at the moment....will load it up during weekend...
i want to hibernate!!! i want to sleep 24 hours!!! argh...i need sleep!!!

No comments: