Wednesday, March 08, 2006

was reading 'mind your body' and suddenly i get all excited...it's the topic on autism...so glad they actually make it a point to do further reports upon the previous article...at least there wont be so much misconceptions and public get to understand autism slightly better...

dun ask me why...but i've always been interested in autism...makes it all the better that my fyp is collating data upon the use of an assessment tool that's related to children with ASD...really interesting! yar lah yar lah...i'm a very peds person...think most of my classmates know...even my model i use SI...i juz cross my fingers that HB buys what i wrote...cos from what i know...he's not a very into this area...

yes i'm all excited...cos it's a start that ppl know about this disorder...which to me is in itself mystersious and require more indepth understanding + research =)

No comments: