Friday, March 24, 2006

things that have been happening for the past few days....

exams - 'triple jump' was such a killer for me...never have i stepped out of exam hall feeling so so low...i dunno how to crituqe my own stuffs...sigh sigh....was bit teary and weary when the paper ended......pls pls pls let me pass...
anyway i have no time to mourn...cos immediately after exams i need to attune my mood for my FYP...which is equally a killer......

we stayed back in schl for discussion...then went out for dinner and head to yingbuff's house to do up the slides for thursday's first rehearsal for the conference....we practically have to revamp the whole section of our discussion, results and conclusion within one nite...ONE nite...

can u imagine 5 of us...all exhuasted...brain dead...but still gotta stay up thru the nite to think and redo stuffs...we were all so bloody tired that we have to take turns to sleep and keep eating junk food to keep ourselves awake...

the only fun thing about this...is seeing the tired, blur faces and the silly things that we do with the deprivation of sleep....

as for today...we had to go thru the gruesome rehearsal from 9-4pm and stayed back to refine our slides again all the way till 10pm....this time round we gotta thank HB for helping us fine tune it...hehe

i was practically dragging myself out of schl compound by 10pm...let me repeat myself...
I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT SO BLOODY TIRED BEFORE!!!

with juz one hour of sleep on thursday morning to last me thru the whole of thursday noon and nite...of cos huixin is the one who is even more tired than i am...

i need rest...head so heavy now...argh...still got another rehearsal to go later...830-4pm...
then sat is the actual conference...and on sat i gotta go apple's ROM and chin han's bday celebration...sun i have to go cousin baby's mau yue...then monday start clinical attachment...
only four words to say...hao xiang si arh...kill me pls...argh!!!!

No comments: