Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i slept the longest today...woke up with my dad singing jacky chueng's songs ever so loudly...not that i mind...i dun actually cos he's singing my favourite songs....

abit lethargic now...need to eat more...but i dun think i can stomach anything too oily or too spicy...system juz cant take it...feel like eating dou huey...argh...sian...mommy getting irritated by me...cos i dunno wat i wanna eat and i keep complaining there's no food at home...

eh...weird things been happening to me...back on sat at wala wala...someone from the 'nice group of ppl' who gave up seats and table to us...waited for me outside the toilet to get my phone no.

mon nite after watching 'brokeback mountain' with ck...while waiting for bus to go home...someone came up to me and asked if he can be acquainted with me...huh i didnt know such thing can happen while waiting for bus...

yesterday...another guy asked to borrow my phone cos his hp died and he cant find his fren in punggol area...

nah...yd interesting enough or not...3 times in a row...maybe that's why i'm having gastric...stress...haha...wat's going on man....

No comments: