Friday, February 08, 2008

Lonesome Lunar New Year...

It didn't quite feel like Chinese New Year to me this year. Partly because my entire family is now in HongKong. I'm alone at home, guarding my house, spending Lunar new year Day 1 eating my mcdelivered food and watching online movie.

Come to think of it, I think that was my only meal of the day...junk food kept me full...eeww...

Anyway...went to join handsome and his family for CJ7 just now. Dun know why but I'm always happy and grateful to be able to join them...be it going to Chinatown together on new year eve night or catching the movie together...I really enjoy their company...and by theirs, I meant handsome, his mom, his bro and sis...and of cos...wan wan...

I apologise for not being able to meet up with all my friends since I came back from HK...certain days I'm busy running errands, certain days I just feel like being alone and do my own stuffs...

Dunno why but this time round I'm not quite ready to go back melbourne yet...i'm not sure why...

No comments: