Wednesday, February 20, 2008

nothing much happening...

no mood to blog...dunno why...dun ask me why...perhaps it's the weather...been at home pretty much these few days...just dun feel like going out...

alot of things on my mind...alot of things I have not been telling anyone...

anyway, here are some pics of my room...















The wall that I wake up to every morning...















Right side is my bunk bed...beneath are small cupboard and shelves...
Left side is my study table...dun say i not studious...i already borrowed one book from the lib...under the influence of gladys...muah haha















I didn't know I have so many pairs of shoes...until I started unpacking them from the boxes...hahaha















yes...clothes hung everywhere...by me...hehe...very small room...but I kinda like my little nest...hehe...

Jus added these...I got really bored...





























my magic blue pillow that flew from sing to mel...then back to sing...to hongkong...then back to sing...and now it is with me in mel again...eh quit judging me hor.....it's the only thing that kept me sane and make me feel secure in the midst of constant uncertainties...

okie lar okie lar...i admit...i've never quite grown up...and...i'm an insecure freak! =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa ur room really darn super small lar...Gwad...if i go dere sure claustrophobic sial...

And boy u reli are bored neh...

Misspiggy said...

i find it alright leh...pretty cosy to me...maybe hk has trained me well to accommodate to small space...haha...

pinkmpho5|s said...

i wun judge cos i also got! :p angie