Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To my dear Gagey,


























HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!!!


I hope you'll have an absofuckinglutely fantastic birthday this year!! Sorry I ain't around to celebrate it with you and that your pressie has to come a little later cos I'm still searching for a nice one and plus the fact that I 'stole' this pic from your blog =p

May all your wish come true and may you stay youthful and handsome always...

you know how much I love you, my dear dear friend...I would have wanted to get you so many things to make you happy....like air ticket so that you can get your arse numbed and be with that someone to celebrate your birthday...or a new phone to replace the sucky one you're having now...erm unfortunately, I am restricted with cash (poor poor student)...so I'll give you something else later of the day...

Have fun alright? Rem to take lotsa pics!! Muack Muack!

1 comment:

gageism said...

ah
so sweet of you!
doesnt matter about presents or not being here.
all i ask is that you remember.. and you did!

thanx so much :)
we have so many more years to celebrate together :)

hugz