Thursday, February 28, 2008

When things go dial-up speed...

I feel like pulling my hair...literally...o not forgetting, pulling my hair and screamed ' Fuuuuuccccck THE DIAL-UP SPEED!!!!' at the top of my voice from my room, with my door opened, so that ALL my housemates can hear me...that is also to make who ever the prick is know I'm pissed....fucking pissed...

Sigh...this is still not the most annoying thing that happened this week...no doubt it deprived me of internet for 3 days!!!

The only male specie in my house currently is slowly getting on my nerve...it's okie he drank and chatted loudly with the friends he invited over...but techno??? he fucking played techno thru the night!!!

And despite 2 housemates asking him to tune it down which he did...I could still hear the fucking 'dumm chiit...dumm chiit...dumm chiit...' coming through those aussie-made-thin-like-shit walls...to the extend my heartbeat synchronized with the 'dumm chiit...dumm chiit...dumm chiit...' tempo till I'm way to restless to sleep...

Seriously lar...techno?? How the hell one dances to it...the only image I had was last time Chen brought us to this club called "Bubbles" where everyone there looked drugged out and zombiefied, the place smelt like puke plus this girl who was then dancing to the music looked like she was electrocuted...

Anyway, I went Grampians with my couple frens...as in Amanda n her bf plus Alison n her bf....I was the biggest light bulb ever...I think I have been promoted to being the lamp post already...not forgetting I've mastered the art of taking alot of self portraits...go facebook...I've uploaded my photos...Great scenery....be sure to tone up ur butts if u wanna go Grampians...cos climbing up and down the steps was quite a killer...

Joke of the day...cringing and screaming after one of the shots taken...cos I noticed my '3 layers of fats' super obvious...kena laughed at by them...I nearly wanna do the 'this is sparta!!!' thingy and kick them off the Grampians!!! haha.....

No comments: