Sunday, March 09, 2008

Colourful night...

Went for the carnival in the city...movie under the stars...it was showing 'Night at the Museum'...it's a lovely night with nice weather and awesome fireworks to complement with...

The place where we sat was right in front of where the fireworks started...It was splendid! Really nice watching it blew up right above my head...red, blue, green, gold, purple colour even...

It's moment like this when I miss my beloved frens the most...ppl whom I love and those who love me and accepted me for who I am...Everytime I managed to catch the fireworks, I often wished that they are by my side, watching it with me...it's a different feeling...catching it alone, catching it with my aussie frens as to having them capture such moments with me...

I'm not saying I dun appreciate having my aussie frens around...I do...

It's just different...somethings are just different...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

i noe wat u mean. diff ppl give u diff memories of the same situations.

Misspiggy said...

yeah...sigh...