Sunday, March 16, 2008

F1 Grand Prix

Okie, it's only the pre run that I went to...If it's the bike race, I will definitely get the tix to watch the actual race. But too bad, that will only happen in Oct at Philip Island...

here some pics taken...I've only taken like 2 pic with my camera throughout the wholeday...haha...yes I'm quite lazy plus the heat just fried my brain to nothingness...o and I realise, I am someone who loves speed...the faster the better....haha...to be frank, it's pretty exciting to watch the cars zoomed by....





























4 comments:

gageism said...

hahah
wait til you sit in a speeding car.. then you tell me if you like speed..

my record is 300km/hr
in sweden...

haha

and hor!
me too leh!
the other day i was running in the day.. sun sun sun..
my whole head was just thinking..
air con air con..
haha

we are tai tai's liao....

Misspiggy said...

my record...eh...i dun recall cos i didnt get the chance to look at the speedometer...I only rem my head jerking backwards that's all...haha

haha...yes...tai tai...and I went straight for starbucks then shopping after that...tell me about it man =p

gageism said...

haha..
yes.. i think you told me about the head jerking backwards before..

hahaha

gosh.. you're still with your starbucks?
high class taitai..

Misspiggy said...

high class tai tai doesnt mean cannot take starbucks what...unless there's a cafe like the one we went to at the harbour city in HK...now that is high class...