Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Outting...















Went Eureka again...this time round we went for the 'Edge' in which it's a glass cubic where you can over see the whole of Melbourne from left, right, top and bottom....It was free for us anyway cos the road trips we took up came along with these free tix...

7 of us, 3 couples with me aka the ultra lamp post...ppl who were afraid of height - amanda and georgia...hehe they didn't quite dare to move within the cube...

Ally's foreahead was actually the wrist band that says 'you have survived the Edge'...initial plan was that all of us will wear ours and show them off while the group photo was taken...in the end...none of us did that except her and hers turned out to look like a cooling pad for fever...haha...

Overall, it was pretty fun I should say....except for the weird shoe covers that we had to put on to prevent us from scratching the glass...

as usual, I haven't quite kicked the habit of lowering myself when taking group photo...I think only gage knows this bad habit of mine...it's been awhile since this surface...hmm....

4 comments:

Jessie said...

why is it so blur?!?

can't believe they have shoe covers. *rolls eyes*

Misspiggy said...

cos it's actually a photo which I bought...took it with my hp again to put online mah...

gageism said...

yes.. you know me well..
i was going to leave a serious final warning for you..

stand up straight!
whip!

Misspiggy said...

hee hee...yes daddy...