Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brisbane Trip

I am a lazy bum plus I've just tried searching for tonnes of journals so I'll just upload random pics taken from the Brisbane Trip.















Our tour guide of the day - Uncle Roland...telling us about the famous river and bridge...















Weather in Brisbane is less erratic. Slightly like Singapore. Either sunny or rainy, not overtly hot or overtly cold...















Took city cat which is the ferry transport in Brisbane...here is me with cutie pie Sarah...Gladys' cousin. She's really a sweet girl, very nice to talk to and play with =)















Gladys and I on the ferry...















the bronze reflective building...kinda cool hor...















Gladys with her aunt and family...little boy called Samuel...very funny and chatty boy...















Gladys' aunt's in-laws kindly invited us girls over for lunch during Easter. Here's the house by the seaside...superb view from the kitchen. Seriously dun mind washing dishes everyday while facing the sea!















The kids having fun climbing their favourite tree...I think if I were to climb, I would have broken the brunches and fell flat on my face...















Us having fun by the shore...tide was low...and the kids started chasing after us girls after this shot was taken...yes...catching by the sea...woo hoo















Kinda fun to see them tumbling onto each other...ang mo version of dao pok...haha...















Levicks and us...



















Next day, Movie World...I screamed like a wussy while taking the rides =p





























Funny shots with the girls...















So lousy, I was a tad too slow, hence the funny posture...so pai seh...















The scary ride that we conquered...



















Willy Wonkers....



















Yummy ginerbread man...















Went to Dreamworld...took even more thrilled rides...















hehe...spongebob square pants and partick!



















Yup, I've conquered that twice...I think I'm ready for skydiving...haha...





































































haha I blend into the background pretty well hor...















Let me out...















Surfer's Paradise! Last day...Gold Coast....















This ride was rather fun....not scary at all...just wet, salty and tanned...















Clear blue sky, soft silky sand and beautiful weather!

Then it was time to end the trip and go home...I'm so glad that I'm studying in Melbourne...I seriously love this place more than anywhere else...haha

No comments: