Monday, April 21, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

Back to my comforty bed...I'm down with rashes atm...pretty irritating cos it itches...my skin becomes blotchy and red...feel like crying...cos atm feeling abit down...

Anyway, Sydney....

it's pretty much like Singapore...busy CBD, packed with ppl and shops...didn't meet nasty ppl thought which is good...hehe...

We were staying at Hilton hotel for the first two nights...all thanx to gladys' fren...it was great! the bed and pillows were so comforty that we're still having withdrawal symptoms from it...third and fourth nights were at another fellow OT's house...very nice place!

Went Blue mountains, bondi to coogee beach, fish market for fresh and cheap sashimi and osyters....

Am greatful for the company...despite us having to rush here and there...it's overall a fun trip!

met some freaking irritating china passengers onboard....all the more make me dislike them....will blog about it next time...

No comments: