Saturday, April 12, 2008

so sweet....

I think I'm the luckiest girl in town...I have friends who really love me and will stand by me through and through...

They accept my flaws and most importantly, they accept me...

Just simple things like sms on random stuffs, emails, sending of songs, letting me know that OT related articles in the recruitment section was cut out and saved for me are good enough to make my day =)

I really thank god/the higher being up there for that...

I miss you guys...can you all fly over for my birthday??? haha....

p/s: btw miss nikki....my fren said you very pretty in the papers...hehehe

2 comments:

CK said...

First of all, let me say thank you for offering to pay for my trip to see you on your birthday. :)

And yes, you're welcome.

Misspiggy said...

you you...got money to go egypt...no money to come and see me!!!!humfp!!!