Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Depress...

Lady boss asked me to go back before 4th July cos of company gathering...Sigh...probably will have to change my flight again...Reluctant...VERY...

I'm starting to find it a chore to keep repeating myself to people of what's going on...getting sick of people not listening to what I said...if you're not gonna listen dun ask me about it...dun even ask me things about myself when it's not gonna register in your head...if I'm not worth being heard then dun bother talking to me...I can take it...what I cant take is that I've spent time talking you and nothing was registered...nothing...

Yeah month of May is here peeps...MY month! hahaha...I'll think of my birthday list soon...very thick skin...but I dun care! hehe...

3 comments:

gageism said...

aiya
if cannot change flight then dont lor..
she'll understand..
plus it wouldnt be a good time to know your colleagues..

unless it's just 5 ppl in the office la

Misspiggy said...

it is leh...less than 10 of us...haha

gageism said...

keke
then you have to think about it lor :p