Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So what if I'm an OT...

Doink...I'm alittle worried...been almost a month and mom's wrist fracture ain't healing as well as it's suppose to be...

Worst thing is...I dun understand what she's trying to tell me about the site of her fracture...is it a colles fracture or what? is there presence of ulnar variance or what? I need to see her x ray but apparently she doesn't have them...I think they are all in soft copy now...

I think the doc in CGH has been pretty good and assuring...just hope she'll get a good OT when she goes for therapy...

So much for giving falls prevention talks for the past year while I worked...my reinforcement in falls prevention at home is indeed a failure...no one fucking listen till something happen...

I've been thinking...so what if I'm an OT...parents wont listen to the youngest child...sigh...when will they take my profession seriously? like Seriously....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tink itz e same as we dun listen to our parents at times....