Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nostalgia...

Gladys bought me a rose..

Ally made me a collage topped with a cross stitch as an add on pressie for me...

Amanda made another cross stitch with my 'J' on top of the pressie she gave me...

Leonard bought me Duffy CD and shared with Sel and Marcel in the 'Sex n the City' Dvds...

Marcel brought me out for dinner and gave me a book with CDs of shows he burnt for me...

Sweet sweet peeps who made my life in Melbourne so wonderful...I'm just so touched that they put in the effort to even get me pressie, let alone made me one when all were busy with assignment deadlines...

So thankful to have them with me all these while...

But at quiet time like this...I suddenly feel all alone again...I think I fear ppl back home have forgotten about me...Very thick skin~ly, I msged ppl I'm close to, reminding them of my birthday and to wish me so that I wont be disappointed...

Pathetic...maybe...but at least I'm happy when I receive msg from them after all the promptings...

Seriously, am I asking too much?

No comments: