Monday, May 19, 2008

Updates...

First of all, need to thank Apple mommy and ah min for the parcel. Thanx for the Duffy CD (I have two of a kind now...hehe) and the teardrop shaped pendent! Thanx o...muack muack...

Thank you Nikki babe for the card! Yes yes, ai ni shen shen...haha...

Thank you Ally for the handmade photo collage and cross stitch...love it!

Anyway, been doing work and having fun at the same time. Went clubbing with frens last Fri. It was hell of a fun...

Went for paintball on Sat...Real fun...though now I'm suffering from muscle aches and all the orh chey....had a real bad one on my thigh can...geez...but it's one kind of experience...really fun to shoot other ppl...haha...

here are some pics...

Ally's pressie to me...


















Clubbing @ Eve

Whole bunch of wacky ppl! Awesome! hehe...














Gladys giving me a very passionate kiss...











Me smooch-attacking min...hehe...














Yuhan and me...











My birthday dinner...

Us at Jap restaurant...














Me tugging in...sashimi~ yummy!


















Rose for mothers' day


















Pressie from the peeps =)


















Sex and the City Dvd!!!



















Paintball 2008

Before














After















Ally, Manda and I














Gladys, Me, Marcel, Leonard...














Lastly...my dua orh chey on my left thigh...dun play paintball if u have delicate skin...freaking pain now can...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak!!!!

Did u realise u shldnt haf put up e first pic?????!?!?!?!?!

It showed ur spare tyre!! *Oppsie*

Misspiggy said...

haha i know arh...already put on weight cannot hide lar...somemore in my home clothes...haha...

gageism said...

wah
looks painful..
:p

me feel so lousy.. didnt even manage to get your present.. will give you big big one when you come back ok?

(secret: me and sze actually planned to fly to melb.. but it didnt work.. sorry :p)

Misspiggy said...

REALLY!!!! hehe...so sweet!!! never mind lar...the fact that you guys thought of coming over is good enough for me =)

But I still want big present...haha...

muack muack...love you guys tonnes!