Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nemo nemo nemo nemo...

OMG!!! Today's road trip is so fun!

First we went Vineyard, horse ridding then hot spring!

I'm still bouncing up and down like a kid now can...still pretty excited about the horse ridding that we did today! It's a 2 hour ride from the stable to the seaside...walked along the shore for abit then head back to the stable...

Nemo is my horse's name...really cheeky fellow...not to mention big and tall...no idea why I've gotten such a big horse cos most of the peeps had horses suitable for their height and size...I had to lean down close to him everytime we walked through forest cos he's too tall and my head will hit the brunches...then he would purposely walk close to the bushes and let me bua the trees #$@$

We walked along the beach too! so freaking fun lar...like having a date with the horse...haha
He's soo cute! And becos all of us walked in one single file, the horse in front of us pee~ed and farted...Nemo actually went cranky and put his nose up...I thought what happened...then realise...he actually thought it smelly and needed to breathe...haha...

After horse ridding is hot spring! Super shiok cos I've never had it before and it's kinda fun just that I cant stay in for too long...will start to get dizzy...

Overall it's a fun trip! So love my horsey! love it love it love it!!!!!

okie I'm really tired and smell like the hot spring...gonna bathe then sleep...will upload pics soon...after I cop from my frenz...hehe...

No comments: