Monday, June 25, 2012

Finally, the June hols is over! I can finally sleep in after a month of working 6 days per week.

Also, finally done with Ally's wedding! Omg, I think I am too old for this 'jie mei' thingy. Dun know was it my age or that I have become so pampered. I was so so so exhausted through the day that all I could think of was shower time and getting my emcee job done! The weather was too freaking hot! Bravo to the bride and groom for enduring the sun and taking pics under the scorching heat!

I think my body just totally shut off at the end of the day, giving me the finale - fever at 38 degrees and making me feel cold at such warm weather that I didn't even switch on my air condition.

Love the wedding by the way...it was so tastefully arranged and done by the couples. New chapter ahead babe...blissful marriage!
























































1 comment:

@llY P@lly said...

Thanks for your help and wishes again babe.. 辛苦了! :) hope you would be real happy soon.