Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I am still laughing at the lame stuffs you told me...happy for you my dear friend =p

I do have high hopes of you getting married and giving birth to tonnes of kids who will eventually call me kai ma! hehehehe....

Hell month is June. School hols means I have to go back to see kids during my off days as well. Not that I want to earn more money during this month but I genuinely have kids who need the intensive and who else to fill in the gap but me if that is to say I have to sacrifice my rest time. Not trying to be noble here but I just want them to be better in what they do and see them through these tough time esp those having PSLE.

I will frequent the starbucks very often or maybe not too much cos one of my kids calculated the amount for me and actually yelled at me to not spend such money on coffee...can you imagine, my 11 yo telling me that! I'm really proud of her actually...haha...

Sigh...hope this month will end soon!

No comments: