Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Something to keep me going...

Almost teared when I read the email. Touched, very very very touched...

I have never quite felt this hard saying goodbye to any of my kids when I discharged them or that they stopped for OT for whatever reasons.

This boy was such a lovely kid that I really feel for him and hope the very best for him from the bottom of my heart. Never have I come across a kid who has his amount of issues, yet is so humble and genuine in person. He has been so compliant and never once fussed when I got him to do any tasks. It was such a great joy interacting with him. I assessed him in Feb and he has to head back home for good in June. The relocation came with such short notice.

Almost wanna cry when I gave him a goodbye hug =(

Wish I could have longer treatment time with him and see him through the process of being better in what he has problem in...

I didn't know he actually enjoyed coming to see me that he would turn down any events or invitations that fell on the time slot that he usually came to see me...Am truly truly touched...

Thank you for the effort kiddo...Will really miss you!

No comments: