Tuesday, July 06, 2004

i juz realise something...

guys, I realise the classical conditioning I've been saying is not by Piaget...I made a mistake!!!! It's suppose to be Palov's theory! o man keep making such stupid mistakes...stupid stupid...

Btw had an incredible experience today...never ever in my life have I had the experience of ideas being stolen by someone and use it as their own. Except that in our case it's not ideas that are stolen but poles! F***king table tennis ppl from NYP used our poles for their booth set up! Bunch of selfish, mindless kids...so f***king lazy to buy their own poles that they actaully have to steal ours to make their pathetic booth...and their president still dared to claim that those poles where bought by them. Come on...all the length are exactly the same as those we've lost...EXACTLY the SAME!

Mmm mb this is only the beginning...cos I'm sure in the working world such things are bound to happen...but make sure u're not the one doing it because it simply proof ur incapabilities and stupidity...

dead tired...finishing venting my anger...nite...

4 comments:

pinkmpho5|s said...

oh really?!!??! the freaking table tennis pple did tat... asses... no money... no brainers! haha...

gageism said...

hmmm...
learn a lesson too..

next time dont allow them to steal ur things..
if it's so impt.. u shld do extra things to prevent tt from happening..

time to turn things around and look at ourselves sometimes :)

i love u baby

CK said...

Hoped u bitched them nice and proper. Need my help?

Misspiggy said...

hey babe...thanx for the offer haha...I miss u two...