Thursday, July 01, 2004

body in bad shape...

cool...yesterday was fun! went ikea...bought the mat which my mum always bug me without fail when I mention that i'm going there to buy stuff...bought wooden frames too...

I bleed to death man..am 145 buck poorer...bought the squash racket I've been eyeing for...damn ex...tried my best to lower the price...managed to cut it from 169 to 145...did disgusting thing like making myself sound like little gal and pleaded the boss to lower the price further, claiming that I'm a poor poor student....yd and ck were like giggling there lo...so pai seh...they said i could have lowered the price more...but I cant stand myself doing anymore digusting stuff..so let's juz say 145 is a good bargain.

went over to sze's house for dinner...so sweet...see his father, mother, him and vic all squeeze in the kitchen preparing dinner while we actually fell asleep in their living room...haha...o man they already look like one family...cosy cosy man....

anyway the supposed main objective today was to help yd shift from his old hostel to the new one....uh but it only start at 8pm...haha
this guy didnt even pack his stuff at all...and we have to fight against the dust, spider and time...can u imagine emptying his room in 30 min...practically we juz do whatever we can and dump his stuff in the limited 2 empty boxes...the funniest thing is to dump his clothes in bedsheet and tied the bedsheet so that it'll be one huge package -__- like those old chinese movie..where ppl wrap their clothes with a blue cloth except that this is sooo much bigger and heavier...

glad that everything is settled...at least now yd's new room looks good and suitable for sleeping...hoho

As for today...went to vote for my coach today at the squash association AGM...the current committee is so damn f***ed up....delayed our time...not enough chairs for us to sit...didnt follow the constitution they've set and gotten question by members...all the president can ans was ' I'm not sure....I think....'
Luckily my coach's team of ppl won the vote- 60++ votes againt 20++ votes for most of the committee ppl selected...hopefully they'll do a better job and make squash a more recognise sport.

That's all for today...one min I'm hungry and now I'm feeling bloated...something's wrong with my disgestive system....if not it must be due to the soon-to-arrive 'best fren'....am so bloody fat...hope tomolo's squash session will make me sweat...nitez

1 comment:

pinkmpho5|s said...

boo! guess who.. nice and simple lay out! i like!! hehe... u wun regret ur choice fer the racquet! enjoy!