Monday, July 19, 2004

zonked out on sat nite....

at this point of time...i so wanna sleep...but am waiting for my parents to come back...dunnoe where they went...12++ liao havent reached home yet...
 
 
yesterday was near the point of dead drunk...was at the rim of losing conscious when the gals sent me home...and by the time i reached home, i have to hide in the toilet cos my sis-in-law was using com in my room. And the next moment i know...i was sitting by the toilet bowl...haha ugly sia...luckily by the time i got out, my room was cleared and i managed to drag myself to my room and juz sleep...
 
 
guess i was too tired...physically and mentally...this whole week was hectic for me...trying my best to do things right but still seem to screw up...
 
 
something happened during the squash training on sat...didnt exactly see it happened but it sure wasn't a pleasant one. Consequence always attaches itself with the things we do...somehow u have to learn to deal with it...handle it well and u'll be safe, if not u'll juz be buried alive by all the consequences that comes along the way....
 
 
The world doesnt revolve around one single person...with or without one's existence, it'll still go on...somehow we are all made to be selfish and tend to magnify only our problems....cynical...but i think it's true...i hate being an adult...cos things will complicate themselves and at the same time u'll realise how ppl can turn to be so ugly all of the sudden....mentally drained...dun wanna think anymore...
 
have to sleep...my two bao beis still havent come back...dunno where they go...tot i'm the only happening one...mm...mb not...nite~

4 comments:

mEipiNg said...

hEy.. lolxx having a hangover? =D nDp is way fun man.. i miss it! yay dis sat gt rehearsal again.. =D anyways, c u on my b'dae ya? tok to u soon! i'll tell u all bout nDp k.. =D huGs

CK said...

Hey babe...
Are you alright?

I know my world would be very different if you're not around. Heck, who cares what the rest of the world thinks, just be happy okie?

And its perfectly alright to be selfish. I know i am. ;)

Gerard Tay said...

wah i hate it when parents are so happenin lor.. means i get e car later in e nite!!

Misspiggy said...

ah ping - yah i'm coming on sun...hehe then we'll catch up k

babe - =) thanx for always being there for me...dunno how i'll survive without ur support...give u a hug tomolo k...

dejavu - hai yah my dad rides a bike...so i cant fight over it with him...i'm aiming for my bro's car...hoho