Saturday, July 24, 2004

yup i'm sick...

after having squash continously for  four days last week and three days this week....i finally fell sick...yup sore throat, flu and slight fever...fren of mine said i shouldn't have pushed myself so hard, cos my health will sure give way...appreciate her concern...still i went ahead with it...stubborn eh...but that's me...
 
like to keep myself busy...cos it proves my existence; good in the sense it keeps me occupied and focus... i won't have the time to dwell on other stuffs...i always have this thinking that i rather die of exhaustion than die not doing anything at all...there was this period of time when i dun even wanna wake up cos i can't bear to face the days ahead and i have simply lost interest in every single thing around me. Worst of all, the routine of my life then was so bloody empty that my inner self is slolwly seeping away...so for now i'm juz glad that i can keep myself busy...=)
 
anyway, went out with ck today and we watched spider man....yeah finally caught this movie...it's exciting and touching...haha runaway bride in the spider man movie...interesting eh....wonder if gal like MJ does exist....who will sacrifice so much for the man she loves????
 
o yah, i finally went to book the basic theory test...die die i wanna learn how to drive...i can't stand public transport...if i'm desperate enough i may even switch to learn bike...cos it's so low maintainence....happy...cos i finally make the first step to learn driving rather than hoping i can drive without even going thru the lessons...haha
 
i realise i'm getting more and more short tempered lately...seems like things are getting on my nerve easily...something is wrong man...think i need sleep...or maybe i need to relearn how to communicate and readjust myself....guess my moulting period is due soon...

4 comments:

TikiTakiBoi said...

heyzz.. think u raelli need to get more rest.
i think i koe best wat's it like not getting enough.
will go cranky and bonkers..
and you'll start growing green and yellow monsters
all over.
:)

gageism said...

like wat adrian says..

when u're upset.. juz remember 3 things

1. u're cute
2. i am cute
3. they are all ugly..

smile more.. at the end of the day.. shit still comes.. why choose to give urself wrinkles?

aurora said...

Hey babe,

It's always a cheer to see ur smiley face in school. ever so encouraging and sweet to us all. but remember to treat urself real good too. cos u definitely deserve it!

Love,
Audrey.

Jessie said...

hey babe,i noe a girl like MJ.......
me lor!!!!
hahaha..reali reali!
lurve ya to bits man!
will nv forget last night at boat quay...u giggling u wobbling me giggling me wobbling
and us holdin on to each other fer dear life
hahaha....wat more could a fren ask fer?
muacks muacks!!