Friday, July 09, 2004

i'm so drained now...

this is only the first week of schl and I'm already feeling worn out...o man not a good sign...either it shows that age is getting on me or that problem lies in me not able to handle stress well...again...

guess I need time to adjust...I always take longer to adjustment to environment...slow to react...damn...

anyway, the orientation thingy for squash was fun and pretty successful...effort and time put in have finally paid off...happy for our squash club...my captain is treating us dinner this sat...so pai seh to make her pay...mb we should be the one treating her back cos I can see she've worked double hard than us...

schl work will be piling like siao in a few weeks time...I have to be able to cope with it...dun wanna feel panicky but I am feeling it alittle now cos quite a no. of new stuff to learn...things like physio...I'm already lost during the first two lectures...haha need to read up during weekend...

dun wan history to repeat itself...I seriously can't afford it...but somehow I have this feeling that it's coming back...damn it damn it damn it...is it cos once u get into it u wont be able to get out that easily? but I was fine for the past yr...hopefully things wont be back to square one...at least I hope the new me compared to three years back will be stronger to handle bad situaition...ugrh...I really dislike this feeling...it's like u're stuck and couldn't move on...and all u can do is struggle...

I missed u guys so much...yd n ck...though u two still having hols...meet up soon k...really need to see u two to bitch and destress haha

am going back to sleep...woke up to go bathe..cos I slept at 8 today...

4 comments:

pinkmpho5|s said...

hullo! hang in there woman!!!!

gageism said...

hey darling
look at the time..
it's 736.. and i've been awake for 22 hrs..
wow..
later still long day..
camp and meeting the freshies..

think maybe i'l not sleep today..
yahoo!

Jessie said...

i lurve the song u sent me!!!!
hooverphonic-mad about you
goin nuts over it!
thanks dearie!

Misspiggy said...

cool!!! I'm soo glad u like it!!! it's my favourite song too!! next time let u listen to the way that band at wala sing...awesome too!!!