Monday, March 21, 2005

floating...

cant seem to settle down and get my work done...attachment is gonna end in a week time and i have yet to start doing my work...plus me falling ill...that's worst...

one week break coming...gotta do work...tonnes of them...and studies too...think i've placed it aside for long enough...think i'm gonna miss my kids when my placement end...sigh...seems like my one month is not enough with them...cos i only get to see them at the most 4 times? or less than that...sigh...time is passing so darn fast....and i'm growing older each day! gosh....

think i slept too much today cos i'm like blabbering now...cant help it...been tired the whole day...must be my period...so many things to do but i'm procrastinating...argh...wake up wake up...

gtg read some stuff...brain dun seem to work these days...damn...

No comments: