Sunday, March 13, 2005

haha we came in 15!

out of 50 teams...we actually came in 15 for the xphysique event....woo hoo...well done eaters!!! haha didnt expect that at all...

nothing much today...except that we gotta attend the annual OT conference held by the year 3s...next year will be our turn...man...so scary...

couldn't go squash cos of the conference...and i'm so blur lo...booked the courts for the squashies but forgot to give my guy captain my ic no. for him to make payment...so damn absent minded...plus he couldnt reach me as i was at the lecture theatre...no reception...sigh... felt so incompetent...sian plus my attachment i havent got time to plan for squash camp yet...damn...

anyway...evening time went to toa payoh to have dinner...then sit around at starbucks to chit chat...sigh...felt good...we laughed at silly jokes and chat about current issues...miss spending time with my friends...glad we did that today...hehe...fun fun....

sigh...think i need to take up tuition...dilema...sch work, squash, tuition....how am i going to cope and how am i going to spend time with hairul, my friends and even myself then???
i need sugar daddy...muah haha....

i cant wait to earn my own bucks...at the same time i very much wanna study still...think i dun even have the money to further it...sigh...cant be help...part of growing(old) process...

list of things i wanna buy:
1. schl bag ( current bag...disintegrating at the moment...shall see how long it can last)
2. hp ( current phone i love it...but abit siao siao lately...dunno why....think it's dying soon...)
3. court shoes for squash ( few occassions where i nearly slipped and kill myself in court...)

shall see...if my allowance come mb i'll get them...if my allowance doesnt come then forget it...mb i shouldnt even ask for allowance to be transferred cos each time i ask i feel like a begger...sick to the core...

sigh...forget it...i shouldnt have expectd so much...juz be glad that i dun need to pay my handphone bills and transport fees...the rest juz leave it....

gtg...2 more weeks of attachment...woo hoo...

1 comment:

Misspiggy said...

thanx woman...i know lah...juz need to get down to discuss with them again...hopefully it'll be fun...hehe meanwhile u take care of ur knee...see doc if possible k? and rest yah