Thursday, March 17, 2005

hungry...

at this moment...i'm feeling hungry...cos i had nothing but porridge thru out the day...damn hungry!!!

i'm sick...running a fever yesterday after attanding to 4 kids...pretty fulfiling day for me...although i got shoe prints all over cos a kid refused to take off his shoes during therapy and he stepped on me for dunno how many times...

anyway took mc today...sigh...out of no choice cos i really have no energy plus i dun wanna infect the children...so i have to make it up...which means my attachment will end one day later...sob...sob...i so dun wan that to happen...sigh...

sigh...feel so weird...everyone is treating me like a kid...mom keep reminding me wat to tell the doc when i went to get mc this morning...i'm like duh not the first time i see doc on my own...something else happened too...mm...talk about it next time...need to go sleep...take care ppl...drink more water and dun fall sick...

No comments: