Thursday, March 31, 2005

I miss the kids...

sigh...finally my placement has ended...went back to schl today to do some research...i actually miss the feeling of being in schl...and it feels nice to be in the lib reading up stuff...haha...yah i'm weird...

yeah no more travelling from one end of singapore to another every morning...but i do miss the ppl and kids at jurong cdu...hope everything will be fine for them...

will be sleeping late for this whole week cos i need to rush my work...must get them done asap...but i have one big headache...i dunnoe how to use photoshop to design leaflet...mm...if only it can be handmade...haha...it'll be so much easier...a computer idiot like me...sigh...will find my way to finish it lah...

yippee...gotten a new schl bag...thank you my dear...i really like it alot but at the same time am feeling guilty for making u spend so much...seriously i didnt know it cost that much...eek...

okie gtg head for schl to do work...feeling abit stress now...sigh...

No comments: