Monday, November 21, 2005

damn it..i have never been this suey in my life...

made a HUGE mistake during clinical...utterly no idea why i'm so freaking blur as to make such big mistake...sigh...stupid stupid stupid....

mood was utterly dampened for the whole freaking noon...so i seek refuge in my jogging regime again...yeah...i ran and i ran...from punggol to sengkang to serangoon park connector which lead me to somewhere around hougang/kovan area....then from the park connector to sengkang then back to punggol again...ran for an hour...bout 6-7 km i think...wasnt exactly tired...in fact i felt so much better after that...though at some point i really did wanna give up...cos knees abit cant take it...but somehow the further i go...tiredness juz go away and i'll just get used to the momentum...

and with my music...i juz keep running...actually i'm very tired today...cos last nite didnt sleep well...cant sleep actually..so got up to do work...sigh...

i kinda miss yk...havent talked to him for months...briefly talked to him days ago...man he used to acc me when i rush my reports...sigh...hope to meet up with him soon...

No comments: