Thursday, November 24, 2005

haha my sup said i'm abit of a exercise freak...eh...to a certain extend yar...but if i dun exerise i'll juz feel lethargic...

no one was home today when i knocked off...went jogging then had a nice warm bath and settle down to have my dinner by 9...ate a little while watching tv....and as usual i dozed off by 10...vaguely rem mumbling to bro not to switch off my light in the room so that i can wake up and do my work later...think i was bargaining with him in my sleepy mode cos he wants me to rest with the lights off...quite funny cos i think i sound irrelevant...too sleepy...

sigh gotten a C+ for my pract exam which i took before the attachment start....i mean okie lah...am always an average student...but was hoping can score bit better...eh on the other hand...heard that there were 8 Fs in our two classes...so guess i should be glad i didnt fall into that category considering i was quite nervous when demonstrating on my lecturer and course manager...and for ur infor..they were very good actress and actor in terms of being floppy patients

results will be out on fri? heard from classmate about that...gee...

meeting my gals on fri nite for dinner and chilling out...yippee....looking forward to that...

bout 1 week++ left for my attachment...am gonna miss my sup and patients....they are really fun and nice ppl....sigh...good things dun last eh...but that's the reason why one should treasure what they are having at the moment...

feeling abit sleepy now ~yawn~

wanna go suntanning...make muffins and bake cookies...so many things to do! muah haha

No comments: