Tuesday, November 29, 2005

am listening to damien rice's songs...the cd that yd burnt for me...

always feel sad whenever i listen to the songs....it reminds me of the trip i had to KL and all those thoughts that went thru my mind during the journey...bitter....really bitter...but it is something i need in order to move on...it's as though i've immersed myself in total sadness and eventually emerge from it to be a stronger me...sigh...tough journey eh...indeed...

went to watch Prime with peifen...such a great movie...love the actresses...plus the ending as well...it juz reminds me of handsome - bet u'll love the movie too....

no word is spoken...juz an exchange of look and a smile is enough to say it all...tinge of sadness...tinge of satisfaction...tinge of longingness...tinge of love left from what used to be ever so strong...a look, a smile and walk away....

No comments: