Friday, November 18, 2005

how blur can one be...I utterly can't stand myself tonite!!! wah biang...i tot my basic theory is today...but no...it was yesterday...damn it...waste my money...i totally screwed up on the dates!!!

kaoz...so darn blur...

wanted to go ck's house to give him cake after my test...end up i dun have test to take today and ck wasnt at home then...wat to do...go walk around at bishan alone...then bought cakes for peifen and ck...then head down to serangoon to wait for the two of them at dou hua shop...me and my stupid brain...argh...how come so blur...think i too tired...that's why...haha..hopeless....

anyway dunno wat to get for ck so gotten him a cake first....babe...Happy Birthday!!! muack muack...may all ur wish come true...

yeah tomolo fri...see if can catch movie with fen or not...think harry potter too hot to get any tics....saving face maybe...hoho...we shall see how....

havent jogged for the whole week...damn...feeling uneasy....die die have to jog on sat....=p

No comments: