Wednesday, December 07, 2005

i cant stop beaming...today is my last day of work!!!

wah haha...i can finally sleep in for tomolo...so happy! i really need sleep man...so tired...if i were to continue any further...i probably juz cracked...dun think i can take it le...tiring...

already planned to go sentosa on sun...but as for tomolo...need to get something done first...hopefully can go and change me photo for my passport...haha...yd smsed me this afternoon to remind me...so sweet...haha...

meet up with ck, liyan and her fren for dinner...then off we go, shopping around at fast east...tried a tube dress...ck say very nice...keke...maybe i'll get it! yeah!

seriously need to get another set of bikini...shall go with vicky to get it...then can wear it on our trip too!! yeah yeah...i cant wait to go!!

No comments: