Saturday, December 03, 2005

my clinical suppose to end yesterday...but due to the 2 days mc i took...i have to make them up for the coming two days...

not that i mind at all...cos that means i have two more days to spend with my clients...and my supervisor...haha

o man...juz realised that it was a year ago that i've baked cookies for my beloved frens...hehe...the-once-a-year-baking season is here again...but this time round i'm planning to bake for my supervisor....for being able to face me day in day out for 8 weeks and also being so tolerant of my clumsiness and blurness...

sigh time flies...2 months and it's gone...I CAN'T WAIT TO FLY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BKK TO FIND YD!! let's all do crazy stuff while we're away shall we?

muah haha...but first of all...i need to get my passport photo changed...cos i kena final warning the previous time....so ppl...pls do me a favour and ask me this qn 'have u changed ur passport photo?' whenever u see me...cos i very scare i'll forget...and if i forget...think my frens will all scream at me...there wont be much fun without me on this trip right...~wink wink~ muah haha...

okie gotta run...have SPD event today...hehe...hopefully can get to see cute cute clients that we saw last year!

No comments: